Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ducks, Hepatitis and Creepers! OH MY!

Today Ruth, Kam and I went to Duck Pond.
I haven't been there in months
and was really missing my duck friends.
I had to remind myself it is winter though,
so most ducks would be partying in the South
and I shouldn't get my hopes up:(
To my great surprise/happiness
a great *flock and herd of ducks were at Duck Pond!
Ruth and I fed the ducks bread and chips,
while Kam fed himself bread and chips.
Silly Boy.


Next we went to Walmart!

Activities included:

*Saying hello to CHELSEA!

*Looking for tights/legging for my Photo shoot.

*Explaining to Kam how the sizing chart for tights worked

*Finding Lilo & Stitch and Where the Wild Things Are

for very cheap prices (Thanks Walmart!)

*Me totally missing "Creepers" checking me out,

*Ruth seeing "creepers" check me out,

*Kam is oblivious.

*Saying Goodbye to Chelsea.

*Ruth telling me about said "Creepers"

-Don't you just hate it when you miss out on being check out :/?

Next!
Cafe RIO!
Kam was hungry, I was thirsty, and Ruth was just happy!
so we ate, drank and were merry.
Kam then got a headache and informed us that
the headache meant he now had Hepatitis.
Hepatitis B to be exact.**
LOL it reminded me about the time Bekah and I were talking
to Jose about "The H word" (Herpes)
So....
Kam was sorta sick-ish
Ruth was worried-ish
and I had yet to turn in
my photos for "Itty Bitty Lehi",
so I was late-ish


Last:
I went to Lehi and turned in my photos!***


Now:
I'm sick with a headache and nausea
Maybe I have hepatitis now too ;)
*Flock and Herd- SO many ducks they must make up a flock and a herd:)
** Kam DOSE NOT have hepatitis
*** If you want to go see my work, PLEASE go visit:
Lehi Art Center
685 North, Center Street
Lehi, Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment