Monday, January 3, 2011

I am the Walrus.

It's been a crazy sort of day!
So Crazy mess of thoughts begin.....HERE!
Bridals of Amy= 0
Amy in wedding dress, sitting in Sav-More Auto= 1
My first born will be named Paul.*
Thanks Sgt. Paul.
By the way, I think my life should be made into a Movie
or at least a cheesy Sitcom!
I'm holding Auditions February 29th :)
Pink-Raise your glass = :D
Katy Perry- Hot N Cold = :{D
I have been invited ( by U of U) to enter into the Utah Arts Festival.
This is a BIG deal
I have to do Model Contracts and EVERYTHING!
I'm SUPER excited!
Photo shoots in progress so far:
- Couple #2
- Couple #1
- "Human Rights"
Aren't the names fabulous???

Song Of the Day: I am the Walrus- The Beatles

* To be Honest my first born will most likely be named Kennedy or Jason West

No comments:

Post a Comment