Tuesday, January 11, 2011

These days...

These days I watch Disney movies
and figure out what characters are re-used.

These days I spend at work with crabby, crying, loving, whining, smiling, fighting children.

These days I plan for photo shoots
(this includes spending hours at the mall looking for pants that flatter people's butts.)

These days I go to Denny's with friends

These days I try hard to remember when to turn in photos
and when to turn in paperwork.

These days I plan my trip to Ohio in 2012.

These days I try to figure out why ever Tom, Dick and Harry needs a beard???
(scruff is fine :] )
These days I plan how to re-paint my room.

These days I take long bubble baths in my giant tub.

These days I think I had better re-dye my hair soon...

These days I learn i need to make new friends
and maybe re-connect with a few others.

These days I REALLY BADLY want to go on a road trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment