Sunday, January 9, 2011

Oh, Romeo, yeah, you know I used to have a scene with him"

I wish it was raining so I could dance in the rain.
I wish I Had cool glasses and not Librarian glasses.
I'm kinda loving my wavy hair today.
Cheaper by the Dozen made me cry this afternoon.
Kirsten Dunst in "Fifteen and pregnant" made me a little annoyed.
I learned the "Boo's" really name is Mary.
Did Mike always have those horns????
I want to take a picture of a couple in the desert.
Desert has one "s" and dessert as two "s' "
Why? Because you don't want more then one desert, but everyman loves two desserts:)
Romeo and Juliet (cover) by: The Killers makes me Happy every time I hear it.
I must admit, when I found out the Killers didn't write "Romeo and Juliet"
and it was just them doing a cover of it.... I was pretty mad.
They do it the best:)
"Hey, la, my boyfriend's back!"

Song Of The Day: "Romeo and Juliet"- The Killers

No comments:

Post a Comment