Friday, January 7, 2011

Menu

Main Course: Elizabethtown
I found "Elizabethtown" today under my bed.
I haven't watched it in almost a year.
Crazy.
I kinda want to watch it.
But not really.
dose that make any sense?
It does in my mind.
But...can I really be the girl in the red hat?



On The Side: Photography
I'm way excited for my UAF photo-shoots.
The First one is only a week away!
Models: check!
Wardrobe: Uh...Kinda check!
Props: I need a boat..... really bad!
Possible Name: "Boats and Birds"
I'm in love with the song
"Boats and Birds" By: Gregory and the Hawk
currently (thanks to Ruthie Von http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Ruthie-Von/172579272782370)
and it seems to portray the mood
and feelings I want to capture.

Song of the Day: Mad World ( Tears for Fears) -Gary Jules
I really want to do a "Human Rights/ Equality" photo-shoot with this song.


No comments:

Post a Comment