Saturday, November 27, 2010

Today

Today:
I coughed up a lung..maybe even 2....
I tried to love my hair
I tried to love my brides maid dress...
I tried to reach Krystal.

Then:
I still was coughing up lungs
I didn't love my hair
I banished my dress to the closet
I asked Krystal if she was alive.

That's what she said:
Krystal said "No"

After:
I found puff, while still coughing up lungs
I didn't clean my room
I watched "Looney Toons"
I watched "Inception"

Inception:
Makes my head hurt...in a good way.
Makes me watch for strange things and then connect strange things,
until the strange things are normal.
Yet they aren't normal....
I'm not normal
I don't want to listen to country love songs.

Ponders:
How many times do we re-do something in life?
Do we come back again and again until we do it right?

Limbo:
I'm stuck in limbo when it comes to ANYTHING creative
I can't edit pictures.
I can't crochet
I can't even color a silly picture of a duck.
I wish I knew how to knit.

Wrong:
What did I do?

Song of the day:
Never Enough- Holiday Parade



No comments:

Post a Comment