Monday, November 22, 2010

Wheezy

I seem to have caught something....
sadly it is not a duck:(
But a cold.
Mr. Cold has decided to awaken the monster inside me.
ASTHMA!
My not so pretty monster had been quietly slumbering deep inside since April.
Mr. Cold decided he had slept long enough.
So now I huff and puff and wheeze.
Stupid wheezy!
I sound like a chain smoker and I can't go 5 minutes with out coughing, choking and gasping.
This means that out comes my some what geeky sidekick
Puff. (inhaler)
Puff is like a socially awkward friend.
You love him so much!
but gosh he can be embarrassing!
But you can't just ditch your friend.
that's not nice.

On the side now....

* I don't have a picture of my and Puff, so stay tune.

* Tomorrow I am going to be a creeper.
I'm gonna go walk around the streets of SLC and take pictures of random people.
I am a bit scared and I am worried about storms :/
So you may have to stay tune for that too....

* Thoroughly Modern Millie is stuck in my head
P.S. It's closing night of FOOTLOOSE at Timpanogos High School.
7 PM! You really should go.
My favorite is Alana as Rusty:)
Bean, Lorelle and Caleb are great too:)

* I'm making a grey scarf now.
I finally tied up my last blanket and decided what to do with it :/

* Song of the Day: How to Save a Life

*I believe that is all....

2 comments:

  1. what did you decide to do with it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I decided to give it the person it was made for....like kam said:/

    ReplyDelete