Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Section of Selection

Late to the Party

Glee:

*I now see the happiness it brings.

*It makes me wish I could sing and dance around.

*Glee also provides one with a great selection of funny quotes.



Music:

*I'm no good at finding those new songs, like many of my friends

*I just ride the the "popular train" when it comes by.

*Or I copy what my friends are in love with

*I also enjoy listen to the same old songs over and over.

*That's just me.

*I'm no good at this music stuff.



Hair:

Please don't even ask.....



Name Game


Jason West - Secret Life of Brett Colton

Jason Marcus- Hereafter

Atticus - To Kill a Mockingbird

Kennedy

Max - Where the Wild Things Are

James

Elizabeth - Pride and Prejudice


Jenny - The Killers

Sam- L.o.t.R & The Killers

Jess- Gilmore Girls

Emma

Taylor

Lucy- The Beatles & Narnia

Chris

Jake

SONG OF THE DAY: I don't wanna to be in Love ( Anthem) - Good Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment