Sunday, December 5, 2010

The posts of things I wish were longer.

* Wedding Bells*
-Kristopher and Amy are married.
-"Muddy Wedding Dress Train Cleaner" is officially on my resume.
- I'm more comfortable behind a camera then in front.
- I'm a pro. at reception lines ( Just don't ask Melissa)
- Amy= Bride! Julie= Bridesmaid! Don't mix up!
- I'm so happy for Kristopher and Amy.
-This post doesn't do them justice :(

* Primary*
-Today I was asked to substitute Primary.
-It was the best two hours I have ever spent in church.
- Later that day I was called to be a Primary Teacher.
-I am truly blessed.

*Fog*
-Song Of The Day: Fog- Radiohead

There's a little child
Running round this house
And he never leaves
He will never leave
And the fog comes up from the sewers
And glows in the dark
Baby alligators in the sewers grow up fast
Grow up fast
Anything you want it can be done
How did you go bad?
Did you go bad?
Did you go bad?
**Somethings will never wash away
Did you go bad?
Did you go bad?

No comments:

Post a Comment