Friday, November 19, 2010

R.I.P. Red Box

Hello, My name is Kayla Cannon and I...
Can't ever seem to return a Redbox movie within 24 hours!!!
In fact I seem to hang on to them til I could have just gone to walmart and bought it for keeps :/

So I got NETFLIX!
(On mii wii...I'm just so funny)

Want to know what I'm excited to INSTANTLY watch on my Wii????

#1... GLEE!!!!!!!!!
(I have never seen it because I refuse to start watching something in the middle! I have to start at Season 1 episode 1)

#2 VEGGIE TALES:)

#3 Bugs Bunny

#4 ARTHUR!!!!!

Anyone starting to see a theme????

#5 Princess and the Frog

#6 HEY! Arnold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( I love that football head!)

#7 Planet 51
ONLY because it plays "Spaceman" by THE KILLERS..... two WHOLE times!

#8 PONYO!!!!!!!!!!
If you have never seen Ponyo then SHAME ON YOU!

#9 Footloose
Thanks THS...

#10 500 days of Summer!
Day 738 is going great.....
(FYI: That number is fictional)


ANYONE HAVE SUGGESTIONS FOR MOVIES/ TV SHOWS TO LOOK UP????????

2 comments:

  1. ok good job on Glee, Arthur and Hey Arnold!
    but i must tell you that the movie Footloose is a loser. Sucks real bad...
    OH and you should probably look up Rocket Power and Pepper Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried Pepper ann:( They don't have it.
    It never even ran for a whole season....
    :(

    ReplyDelete