Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Photoshop

Today is November 17th 2010
Two years ago EXACTLY I did my first "Photo shoot"
I had always had my camera with me and would take, to every ones GREAT annoyance, a million pictures of my friends, but this was the first time I took "posed" pictures.

Photo Shoot: Rock Stars
Models: Kam, Jose and Jason.

Jose was all for being a rock star, but Kam and Jason took some convincing...
Jason had burnt his finger that day and was cranky
Kam just hates pictures. period.
I think it helped that Katie needed these pictures for her photo class:)



"Ethnic Accident"


As you can see,

I took these pictures with a simple "point and shoot" digital camera and I forgot to take the date stamp off....Oops!

P.S. Katie is also a wonderful photographer! Check her out! http://katiechristinaphotography.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment