Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Human

*For reasons unknown,
HUMAN by The Killers makes me think of Christmas time.
It makes me think of snowy roads, red scarfs and brown boots.
It makes me want to bundle up and go dance in a snow storm.
It makes me want to slowly drive down icy roads and admire every one's Christmas tree through the front window.
It REALLY makes me want to buy a pair of FLUFFY earmuffs.
I'm not sure though if I'm a FLUFFY earmuff kind of girl....but I want some:)


Song of the Day: Human- The Killers
*Reasons Unknown- The Killers, is also wonderful:)


Side Note: I want to go on a road trip.
The beach would be LOVELY!
I would settle for St. George though I guess...
But I REALLY want to feel sand and sea shells
Maybe even more then I want FLUFFY earmuffs.
Anyone feel the same?

No comments:

Post a Comment