Thursday, December 9, 2010

KamERON, Ruth-not-Ruthie and ME!

Last night Ruth, KamERON and I went to see Harry Potter 7.
We had the WHOLE theater to ourselves,
Which was good because Ruth is always loud at movies.
We always sit in the same order too.
Kam- Ruth-Kayla
I can't sit by Kam because he always smirks when I jump.
He also SHHH!'s me when I'm loud....
This makes NO sense what so ever since Ruth jumps even more then I do and Ruth is prone to yelling out her feelings at the movie scream in a volume you would deem appropriate for a football game.
My "loud" movie voice never gets louder then a whisper.
I guess there are perks to being Kam's girlfriend :/
Plus I enjoy sitting by Ruth because then we can be loud together.
Ruth is the first friend I've ever had who will sit in a theater and discuss what is happening, rather then SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!-ing me :)

Top 5 Favorite Ruth Outburst:
*"YOU SKANK!" -Easy A
The Girl behind us were deeply outraged and Kam was deeply red colored.
*" NO! Wait! AHHH!" - Hereafter
Ruth was traumatized by the actress being bashed into everything by the wave.
*"JUST FALL ALREADY!" -Inception
Followed by....
*"LAME!!!!!!!!!!!"
*" SHE'S DEAD!" - Harry Potter 7
Ruth didn't like the snake in the dead lady. Oops spoiler alert!
For more about RUTH! go to her blog-
For more about Kam-..... Hope I write about him again soon:)
Song of the Day: O' Children -Nick Cave and the Bad Seeds

No comments:

Post a Comment