Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Waiting.

So...I'm currently waiting for Brian to come.
He said he wanted to drop by between 1 and 2....
I'm not a patient person....
NO SIR!

So while waiting I:
Crocheted a scarf for a certain someone.
My scarf is only about half as long as it should be....
Christmas is in three days.
Oh dear... I may be in trouble:/
Where are magical elves when you need them?!?!?
Talked to Ella.
Ella is my cat.
I told her all my worries and woes.
She didn't seemed too worried
The again, she went to sleep while I ranted..
Not a good sign I think.
Listened to "T-in the Park"
"T-in the Park" is a musical festival held in Scotland.
The Killer's played there in 2009.
There is something magical about hearing a band live (or recorded live)
You can just feel the tremble of Brandon Flower's voice in your heart.
Or at least...
I can.
P.S. it is 1:51....
I am so not patient:(

No comments:

Post a Comment