Friday, February 25, 2011

Sympathy Protest Pains

It's 5 AM (ish)
.......
...
......
....
..
....
I'm still kinda out of it.
So it is not really the
best time to be blogging.
right.
Why am I?
No clue.
I'm also super thirsty.
I've been super thirsty all night.
Maybe it's because I dreamt
I was running.
There was also a big protest
going on in my dreams.
The problem is....
I can't quite remember what
those
dream land
people
were protesting....
My lack of sleep?
~
My bad habit of eating junk food?
~
Maybe my new addiction of
American Idol?
(I've never watched it before...it fascinates me.)
~
Maybe I was having SPP
(Sympathy Protest Pains)
for some great cause out there.
All I can say
is the little protest people
in dream land
were quite loud
and made me thirsty.
Song of the Early Birds: Lullaby- Priscilla Ahn

No comments:

Post a Comment