Sunday, February 27, 2011

Once upon a time,
I was very impressed with Ruth's
idea of blogging about someone she loved
every day in February.
So Today i though
"Hmmmm maybe out there in the blogging world
there is a challenge for each month..."
BEHOLD! There is :)
(At least according to Blogie.com)
March: Everyday Blog about how you met someone
who as made an impact in your life.
At first I thought that was a very stupid idea....
But then I realized that it could be kinda fun:)
So I'm gonna do it!
Yay me!
Hopefully I don't bore you....

2 comments:

  1. so basically, this idea is brilliant.
    i think i may do it as well.
    :) we'll see. heehee... or, maybe i shall find something else yeah? hmm... i shall come up with more idea, but i really do like this idea of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's super fun! ( I've alreadys tarted a few)
    Let me know what Ideas you come up with!
    I love your blog Savanna.

    ReplyDelete