Saturday, September 25, 2010

Things To Avoid When Dating...

When Dating...

*Avoid spilling your water bottle all over your sweater when your date is about to arrive in five minutes

*When wearing a sweater.... have a tee shirt under it, NOT a tank top :/

*If you pick the meeting spot, make sure you know how to give direction to it.

*New shoes are not recommended if you plan to be walking all over.

*Don't lose your phone...

On a side note

*Urban Outfitter is the COOLEST store:)
And the BEST when you have to hurry and buy a replacement sweater:)

*Salt Lake City is BEAUTIFUL at night:)

*Apricot Chicken at Olive Garden is YUMMY!

*Laughing Stock at the OBT Theater is a MUST see:)

2 comments:

  1. um... urban outfitters is the BEST. have you seen their mary jane shoes??? i couldn't find one in my size with the color i wanted, but they have an awesome online store too! and another good thing is that the prices aren't insane. most of them are pretty reasonable... anyways, that's my take on the store. :) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh My Gosh! Carman I am IN LOVE with that store! I found the most AMAZING grey sweater for 10 bucks! AND yes I did see the shoes!!! Did you see the red ones with the cool black accents?!?!?! Ok so now I guess here is my take (again) on the store.

    ReplyDelete