Monday, April 11, 2011

Tonight I looked.

Some times I look in the mirror

and I'm happy with what I see.

with who I am

Other days I look in the mirror

and can only sigh.


I love the days when I'm completely

happy.

When I having so much fun with friends,

surrounded in laughter and happiness

I completely forget

about my worries from:

an hour ago

Yesterday

last week

last month

last year.

Then the simplest thing shocks me back into reality.

But the shock is old.

and the next minute my

mind and heart go

back to the

laughter

smiles

love

friends.

And I know that

some of my worries

from the past

and gone for good.

That's what a good night is made of.


Tonight I look at my messy hair,

the black head on my face,

my worn out sweater

and to large tank-top

and I don't think I have ever looked better.

Happiness makes you beautiful.

Goodnight Friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment