Saturday, April 23, 2011

Larry Agrees with Me






Let's just start by saying,

I am NOT one of those neat and tidy people.


My room(s) are disasters.

I don't use my closet

as much as i seem to use my floor.

and I'm very sorry to

anyone who has every had


to ride in my car

*especially the back seat....

Kam and Ruth should get medals of bravery.

They are back their the most.




Those things I will willing agree

with my mother are full of Clutter.



What don't we agree on?
My Photo "Props."

Mother views them as "Random Clutter"

I view them as Beautiful.

* It's like Lilo's picture of Fat people

" Aren't they beautiful?"



Mother doesn't see the great joy in keeping

2 giant fake pumpkins in the garage.

and

she REALLY doesn't

enjoy my ledge of

"things"

by the computer.



I find great comfort in my

yellow phone,

boxes of nick-knacks,

baby guitar

and of course

Larry the Dinosaur

being right by me as I edit photos

and dream of new photos to be taken.






Besides, I keep most of my teacups, clocks,

coat, dresses, flowers,

umbrellas, balloons, hair pieces,

and hats,

OUT of the

computer area.

... and scattered other places in the house ;)



This post as no point except

to help me procrastinate

cleaning up my

"Things".


So post comes to an end

and I might just go put my things away.


Except Larry.

I need Larry.





My Wall of Props:)


Nick-knacks, Larry, nick knacks, Phones, letter to Andy,bucket,Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment