Thursday, June 24, 2010

FRiends are like cheese. I have no clue why.

Right now I am lonely....
I want o go and out and see people!
BUt all of my people are far away in UTah
Hmmm.... SO it gets me to thinking about friends and why a girl like me loves/needs/cherishes them.
ShoppingbuddyMa'am/SirsCarrotheads
Fishyfaces
hugskissestoolaislemovienights
texts
phonecallslagooninsidejokesfreshfries
watercupssnickerscheesepizzapopcorn
skanksgushersmusiccarridesducksponds
sprinklers
walksvodorosespictureswhinnin
g
laughter
yellinginsultskindnessrunningyoga downwarddogeyelinerKillersipodsbass cowboyscorkypumpkinsdreams
pantsframescomputersemailchocolate
pigs
turtlesfowlofthewaterdoodles
pensnailpolishsnowhatsscarfscoats
cookouts
firecheifs



Oh and there is so much more......

No comments:

Post a Comment