Monday, May 2, 2011

Rebellious&Mean

Today I feel like I'm a horribly mean Nanny....


Aidan has defiantly been on a rebellious act today,


and I have retaliated with a mean act.


He is driving me crazy!


...And I'm sure I'm driving him crazy.




I could easily Blame it on:




*We both woke up on


the wrong side of the bed.




* Catholic Schools give to much


homework to 2nd graders




* My 5 hours of sleep.




* and the thought that maybe


we shouldn't make children bathe,


in fact we should just


let them roll around in mud 24/7




Or maybe I could take a deep breathe


and remind myself that:




*It's tough being a kid




* I never liked math either.




* I also hate getting up extra early to take


a semi-warm shower.




* I got to read Harry Potter


today, while he had to sit in class.




* I was rebellious at 8.


* Aidan has many good quality


that I enjoy.




and most important




*This day will come to an end


and we can try for a better tomorrow.




I think now I will end this Post,


Take one more calming breath,


walk up to Aidan's room,


where he has been sent


to think over this


behavior,


and we can talk about went


wrong today.


Maybe then we can both say


sorry, come downstairs


and have a brownie.




Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment